However, you should know that if you choose not to use certain cookies, this website may not function perfectly, affecting your user experience.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages or blogs.
Cookies allow that website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your device, they can be used to recognize you.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or block temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they typically do not store sensitive information about you such as credit card information, banking data, photographs, personal information, etc. The data they store is of a technical, statistical, personal preferences, content customization, etc., nature.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, in the event of continuing to browse, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. However, at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
The LSSI-CE Regulation (Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce)
GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons), which unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries.
TYPES OF COOKIES
To provide you with a better user experience, gather analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device, and carry out its activity, this website somostraductores.com uses its own and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookiesThese are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access sections, remembering the items that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general features based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from which they access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookiesThese are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising space on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. To do this, we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow for the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, where applicable, the publisher has included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about users’ behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: This website somostraductores.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, user site usage, and the provision of other services related to the website’s activity and other internet services.
You can also adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies or only third-party cookies. And you can also delete any cookies that are already on your computer.
To do this, please keep in mind that you will need to separately adjust the settings for each browser and device you use, as cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, as we mentioned earlier.
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265